Thanks to some Title I Funds, we have received lots of new books for the Spring.So follow the directions below to see them.
Go to the blue "links" word above, and Warrior Elementary OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog). This catalog has all the books and ebooksavailable in the school library and on the internet.
When using this OPAC link, you can reserve books that you would like your child to read by putting in their lunch number and then birthdate.
Also, our county has free ebooks (2 per student) for your child to read on their computers, tablets, or electronic devices with Overdrive!
IF you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 379-5450 option 5
Thanks! Mrs. McCombs
You may need the Overdrive App to view some books. See Directions below.
Downloading ebooks & audiobooks to MOBILE DEVICES
1. Download the free OverDrive app on your device and create an account as prompted.
2. In the app, select “Add a library” from the main menu.
Android users: if you do not see this option, find the menu button on your device that brings up the “Get books” option and then select “Add a li-brary” near the bottom of the screen
3. Search by school name.
4. Select Jefferson County Board of Education library system.
Tap the star first to save this information to your library list for future visits
5. Enter school name and then provide the log-in information as prompted. (For Students: lunch number and then birthdate.
For Teachers: lunch number for both)
6. Browse the audiobooks and ebooks. Click on the picture of the book cover to check out a book.
7. Click the “Borrow” button to check out the book.
The “place a hold” button means someone else currently has the book checked out, but you can be added to a wait list for it.
8. On the next screen, click “Download” to transfer the title to your device or “Read in browser” (when available) will open the book on your device’s internet browser.
Where is my downloaded book? Downloaded titles can be accessed through the “Bookshelf” tab on the main OverDrive menu.
9. After 14 days, the book is automatically returned to the library and removed from your account.
Device-specific video tutorials available at http://www.overdrive.com/help-videos